3 Week Childbirth Class
October Childbirth Class
Have you been looking for a Childbirth Class that is fun and informative at the same time? Join us at one of our upcoming 3 Week Classes or faster paced one day class and join in all the fun for yourself!
Tamara has developed a class combining her twenty years of being a Mama with her experience as a doula and childbirth educator.
This six hour childbirth series is taught over three weeks meeting for two hours each night.
Each Mama will be given a childbirth manual that is yours to keep. Topics discussed over the course of the class include:
- Pregnancy complications
- Preparing siblings
- How your body prepares for labor
- The four stages of labor
- Creating your birth preferences
- Relaxation techniques for labor
- Natural and medicated pain management
- Laboring positions (there is more than one!)
- Delivery methods
- Newborn hospital care
- Breast/bottle feeding
- Postpartum life
What to bring:
- Two pillows and blanket: this is for your comfort as we will spend times on the floor as we practice various labor and birth positions.
- A birth partner: some positions require you to have a spotter for safety purposes, so bring someone with if you can. If you can’t – don’t worry, Tamara will spot you.
- Snacks: just in case you get hungry.
As a doula, sometimes Tamara has a birth. If that’s the case, the series will extend into a fourth week, so be prepared for that. Should Tamara have to cancel due to a birth, she will let you know as soon as possible.
Classes are conveniently held in northern Cincinnati about one mile south of Kings Island at:
3484 Irwin Simpson Road
Mason, OH 45040
Questions about the class? Contact Tamara today for more information.