Tamara is certified bereavement doula through Sufficient Grace Ministries, and as such is here to support you in the birth of your baby-in any trimester, in any outcome. Tamara provides bereavement support at no charge to families across the Tri-State as needed.
Tamara will help you consider all your options in the welcoming and farewell time with your baby. Tamara also provides continued support support in the postpartum period as your process your loss and begin the journey to healing.Tamara creates a unique connection with each family aimed at creating the experience you desire for your birth, as she understands that your story matters.
If you are in need of doula support, call Tamara, anytime of the day or night.
- 24/7 Support. Throughout your pregnancy and up to 8 weeks postpartum. Call Tamara anytime day or night for a listening ear and guidance..
- Prenatal visits (as time allows) to answer questions or just sit and listen for a while to all that is going on - all while helping to prepare your family for what is to come. Tamara will meet you at home or wherever is most convenient for you.
- Unlimited in person labor and birth support; whether your labor is 1 hour or 35 hours; Tamara is there. Tamara will help make sure things are in place before contractions get to instense.
- Tamara will take birth photography as well as candid photos to capture as much as possible for you, but is not a professional birth photographer.
- Tamara will assist with introductions to siblings, family and friends. The day can be very emotional and when you are at a loss for words, sometimes its easier to allow Tamara to help with introductions or explaining some of what is going on.
- Tamara will assist with funeral or memorial arrangements. Whether that is going to the funeral home, helping with errands, support the day of the funeral; or anything else you may need you can feel confident that Tamara will be support you.
- Tamara will guide you in finding lactation and postpartum resources as well as grief support and resources.
Interested to learn more?
Contact Tamara for more information to set up an appointment. You can set up an in person meeting or phone conference via email, phone call or text message.
Tamara supports families through loss at no charge. If you would like to make a donation to help offset these costs, you can make a donation online via Paypal or Venmo or send a check. Donations received go to supporting more families through loss.