- Main hospital doors are open, and people are screened by security in the lobby. People showing symptoms will not be permitted to enter unless they are having a medical emergency.
- One visitor/support person per day. This person is NOT interchangeable per day.
- No visitation by anyone who is ill with seasonal flu or COVID-19 symptoms including: shortness of breath, coughing, fever, chills, headache, vomiting, sore throat, muscle aches or diarrhea.
- No visitation by anyone under the age of 14.
- Patients will be allowed one visitor per day.* Visitation will only be allowed by spouses, significant others, parents or legal guardians.